[nycphp-talk] unbelievable

edward potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 22:19:14 EST 2007

Java seems to have a number of fits and starts over the  last 10
years, but hanging on. Python can of course be used for all things web
based, and can also create full blown applications too.  (bittorrent
for one), I'm still just a beginner.

I have a friend that has been doing Java (and hating it) for almost 10
years, he said the other day, he finally "got it!"  now he's madly in
love with it.

:-) ed