[nycphp-talk] Questions to ask at a job interview?

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Sun Jul 8 18:42:00 EDT 2007

David Krings wrote:
> csnyder wrote:
>>> Thanks to Google I now know the answer:
>>> $x = $x xor $y;
>>> $y = $x xor $y;
>>> $x = $x xor $y;
>>
>> Heh. If you gave me that answer I wouldn't hire you.
>> Good luck at Google, though.

Yo! I wouldn't hire myself. Blindly trusting what someone else claims is
the thing to do isn't clever. I finally did what I should have done
before posting this: I tried it out and it doesn't work.
But again prooves the point that this test isn't all it should be. The
help variable approach works and I got that in place much quicker than
this broken stuff.
The correct answer was posted earlier and is also in the PHP Cookbook on
books.google.com. Supposedly it enhances clarity, which I doubt it does
unless one is very intimate with the list() and array() functions.

Ah, I guess I can't talk myself out of having screwed up. LOL

David