[nycphp-talk] Resize pictures before uploading

Steve Francia steve.francia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:04:19 EDT 2007

Javascript doesn't have access to the client-side files.. But Java and Flash
do. You could do this in Flash pretty easily.
Agreed as a general rule you would want to store the full size images server
side, but I can think of many exceptions to that rule, a common one is,
using it for an icon/avatar.
-Steve
--
Steve Francia