[nycphp-talk] Oh... Interviewing

Brian Dailey support at dailytechnology.net
Mon Jul 23 10:36:43 EDT 2007

I guess if you wanted a drone, the test could confirm that you got a drone.

I add my vote to the rest of the group. I've been in the industry for
nearly a decade and if someone at a job interview had presented me with
that test I would have balked. (I've been asked to provide code samples
before, which I find completely acceptable.)

I'm certainly no complainer, either, so I really don't think that has
anything to do with willingness to take a test like that.