[nycphp-talk] nyc php classes (night/long format)

Jeremy Campbell captainjc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 17:34:29 EDT 2007

the classes at nyphp seem really good, but i'm a little hesitant to
enroll in an intensive 2-day thing. would prefer something evenings,
drawn out over a few weeks. gives more time to let things sink in and
come up with questions. does anyone have any recommendations?

as far as background, i've been doing front end development (hand
coding html) for many years so i know my way around a text-editor and
understand a lot of the basic principles of php but i have never
attempted a php project on my own and am pretty hazy with anything
concerning databases.

thanks,

jeremy