[nycphp-talk] nyc php classes (night/long format)

Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyline) ben at projectskyline.com
Mon Jun 11 18:03:56 EDT 2007

Hello Jeremy,

I'd suggest taking on a small project that interests you, and
have it contain some database or other types technologies
and programming challenges you don't have experiance with.

Since its something that interests you, I'd bet you'll have the
motivation to see it through. As questions arise, you can
consult google, books, or this list for answers.

Nothing is better for learning than doing.

You could also get involved with an open source project.

As far as classes, how about enrolling in some classes at a local college
(I'm not sure
who offers php coding).

- Ben

Ben Sgro, Chief Engineer