[nycphp-talk] Javascript & PHP

Morgan Craft morgan at forsalebyowner.com
Thu Jun 21 12:08:02 EDT 2007

really hard to debug this without any code provided.  It could be
numerous things...  Your javascript could be clearing your form data
before submit?  How do you have the onEvent handles configured for your
javascript?   Also, there could be things wrong with your server-side
logic.  Do you have your echo statements wrapped in any logic that are
dependent on the request variables?  Maybe your echo statements are
skipped because something happened to one of the request values?  What
type of echo statements are you using?  Have you tried doing
print_r($_POST) or print_r($_REQUEST).  Gotta give us something more to
run with on this one :)