[nycphp-talk] I want to set up secure login to my website.

PaulCheung paulcheung at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 11:24:39 EDT 2007

Hello Everybody

I would like to set up secure login to my website, which is still under development and I want visitors to login using their allocated User-ID and Password. Of course, if they pass authentication they are in and if not they are 100% completely denied all access to the website. What I am trying to avoid is anybody penetrating security because they know its inner workings. I would also like to understand the coding behind this type of authentication as used on the Internet as opposed to an  Intranet Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Cheers

Paul