[nycphp-talk] Friendly URL, Ajax, and SEO

Rob Marscher rmarscher at beaffinitive.com
Thu Mar 8 10:42:50 EST 2007

Basically, you have a regular <a> tag link that goes to the location
you want, but you also have an onclick javascript event for that link
that does the ajax stuff and returns false so that the browser
doesn't request the href part of the tag.  Ideally, you'll have an
onload event to your page that attaches all these onclick events to
your links so that you don't even have inline javascript.

-Rob