[nycphp-talk] MySQL Clustering & HA

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Sat Mar 17 19:06:37 EDT 2007

I think they are trying to get out of having all of the data in
memory ...

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/mysql-cluster-disk-data.html

The one slick part of ~newer~ versions is autodiscovery ...

-snip-
Autodiscovery of databases is now supported for multiple MySQL
servers accessing the same MySQL Cluster, provided that a given
mysqld is already running and is connected to the cluster at the time
that the database is created on a different mysqld.
-snip-

- Jon