[nycphp-talk] Need About creating search

Urb LeJeune urb at e-government.com
Wed Nov 21 08:41:05 EST 2007

>>i have no exprience about creating search.if anybody has any idea
>>or article or material ,please share with me.please send me every
>>step because i have no exprince about creating search.

         Look into Atomz.com. It free for non-commercial
applications. There are sponsored
links but they can be eliminated and also used for commercial sites
for $80/year. Nice
reporting and a weekly activity report is emailed to the administrator.

         Speaking of Atomz, has anyone had experience with
customizing the search
results?

Urb

Dr. Urban A. LeJeune, President