[nycphp-talk] Passing info entered into HTML FORMS into SESSIONvariables.

PaulCheung paulcheung at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Nov 21 17:13:02 EST 2007

Thanks Micheal,

I did try everything you have mentioned and have isolated and proved the
problem to be something to do with the HTML form. For some odd reason, as an
enduser, it allows me to enter the info. however when I hit "submit" it
never passes any information. It is a though nothing was ever entered. In
order to establish where the problem lay I hardcoded some dummy values and
without any problems was able to pass the information across as SESSION
information.