[nycphp-talk] ini_set problems

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Mon Nov 26 13:01:18 EST 2007

Hi!

I want to temporarily set much larger post, upload, and execution time limits
for a form that is intended to upload large files (locally). I use the
following commands:
ini_set('upload_max_filesize', '52428800');
ini_set('post_max_size', '53477376');
ini_set('max_execution_time', '600');

When I follow this by a phpinfo(); I see that only the max_execution_time
setting was updated correctly. Also, when I echo the retun values for each
ini_set I get nothing for the first two and a 300 for the max_execution_time
(which is the correct old value). I first thought it was because I used
shorthand for the 50M/51M limits, but even changing it to what is shown above
doesn't make any difference.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

David