[nycphp-talk] Is it hard to compile and install php from source?

Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyLine) ben at projectskyline.com
Wed Oct 10 15:11:05 EDT 2007

Is it hard to compile and install php from source?Hello Cliff,

>From what I've heard and experiance, FC7 isn't really a great platform for deploying applications on.
CentOS (rhel) is a better choice.

Why not use CentOS, as it has the php versions you need.

- Ben

Ben Sgro, President
ProjectSkyLine - Defining New Horizons
+1 718.487.9368 (N.Y. Office)

Our company: www.projectskyline.com
Our products: www.project-contact.com

This e-mail is confidential information intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.