[nycphp-talk] Creating Avatar Images

Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyLine) ben at projectskyline.com
Thu Oct 11 22:18:33 EDT 2007

Hello Jon,

A gravatar, or globally recognized avatar, is quite simply an 80×80 pixel avatar image that follows you from weblog to weblog appearing beside your name when you comment on gravatar enabled sites. Avatars help identify your posts on web forums, so why not on weblogs?

Not exactly what Im looking for. In fact, this has external dependencies on the gravatar.com site.

Thanks anyways.

- Ben

Ben Sgro, President
ProjectSkyLine - Defining New Horizons
+1 718.487.9368 (N.Y. Office)

Our company: www.projectskyline.com
Our products: www.project-contact.com

This e-mail is confidential information intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.