[nycphp-talk] PHP5 hosting?

Ajai Khattri ajai at bitblit.net
Wed Oct 31 10:00:17 EDT 2007

Just to clarify my earlier request (thanks for all the suggestions BTW,
some look really really good).

I have a client that I need to move off my server onto a third-party
server (mainly because Im too busy to deal with it). So Im looking for a
package that allows at least 5 or more domains. (So maybe a reseller
account would be good?)

How cheap? Well, anything under $30/month that allows several domains is
just fine. (A little over is OK if it has more features - there's some
wiggle room).

I need PHP5, MySQL (4.x or 5,x). I need to run Joomla, symfony and some
static sites. Access via ssh would be nice but is not a deal-breaker (Im
quite comfortable using a command-line but I can deal with a "control"
panel if I must ;-). Need mailboxes for these domains too.

Cheers,

--
Aj.