[nycphp-talk] neeed help

birgunj birgunj birgunjp0071 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 06:33:46 EDT 2007

Dear All,

  i need help in the following thing.

  1. i am uploading ebooks on my website. i want to restrict user from downloading or printing the book.user should only read the document but cant not save or download or printing.
  how do we do  this ?

  2.if any book have four author.one author text box ,i display but i want to display more if neccessary by clicking add author more.

  or
  how to add more choices by press CLTRL.

  please help me its very urgent. i am very tense about this.

  thanks to all in advance

  humayoo