[nycphp-talk] OT: webmaster test

Edward Potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 11:46:54 EDT 2008

There is only ONE question to ask, in the immortal words of Steve Jobs:
Have you shipped ANY thing in your life?  :-)

And my only coder question:
How good are you with vi at the command line?

And my only designer question:
Show me cool stuff.

You will SAVE years of HR time with those 3 questions.

 I don't really care where u worked, went to school, grades, or the
results of a test. Just show me COOL stuff that you worked on - and
can you work 20/30/40 hours straight on a problem, without moaning and
groaning about it -  and love doing it?

PS,  TRouBLe   :-)  ed

--
IM/iChat: ejpusa