[nycphp-talk] Re: OT: webmaster test

Kristina Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Tue Apr 15 10:25:47 EDT 2008

David --

My concern here isn't chiefly about the rate/salary levels in the
profession but moreso about the general public's perception of the
complexity of the knowledge base and effort required to be successful
as a halfway decent programmer.

It's true that I do certainly have my opinions about rates, and think
that the above issue is probably a prime factor in pricing.

Sorry for any confusion.

--Kristina