PHP IDEs [was: Re: [nycphp-talk] OT: webmaster test]

Wed Apr 16 15:55:15 EDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 1:35 PM, David Krings <ramons at gmx.net> wrote:
>  Want me to come and diss all of them?

There's nothing like a good geek fight first thing in the morning.  ;)

Seriously though, if you - or anyone else - has questions, comments,
etc that you'd like thrown in the hat for consideration, drop me a
note - keith [at] caseysoftware dot com is better - and I'll add them
to the list.  This event is for the community and despite being
friends with a couple of the guys, I'd like to see the hard questions
fielded.  Fire away!

And showing up would be cool too.  ;)

keith

--