[nycphp-talk] Why IT Sucks

Kristina Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Wed Apr 16 20:53:29 EDT 2008

The salary numbers on that site (46K for an accountant?? Secretaries
make more than this) seem way low, and I was moreso referring to NYC
salaries...if my numbers are way off, I do apologize...but I do feel
that these professions are overall more lucrative to practitioners than
IT is...

I love these discussions with you guys, I'm not intimidated in the
least, as you can see, to be a minority in a "male" IT profession (or
discussion board!)  :)!