[nycphp-talk] Why IT Sucks

Jason Scott JasonS at innovationads.com
Fri Apr 18 11:39:59 EDT 2008

Good question :-)

I actually have one full time - and very valuable - employee working completely from home, in FL nonetheless. I have a graphic designer working full time from Croatia. Both are important to the company, neither is part of a team.

For the dev group - which is where my heart lies - they are all here with me every day.

Now, if one gets sick, or as mentioned ealier has a child care issue, or a broken car, or simply can't bear the thought of commuting on a given day, I am totally fine with them working from home.

Like I said in a previous post, the exception, not the rule