[nycphp-talk] Re: OT: webmaster test

tedd tedd at sperling.com
Sun Apr 20 09:04:10 EDT 2008

At 3:55 PM -0700 4/19/08, Kristina Anderson wrote:
>The only "vocational" type of education I can see myself getting is a
>law degree if I ever, in the years I have left, do decide to pursue
>that...but we'll see how this programming thing pans out!

Most lawyers don't do much but practice the same thing over and over.
At least programming allows you to do things never done before.

>Also -- re our classes:  We had geometry and algebra and chemistry and
>bio --  but the calculus and physics were "for the boys". LOL!
>I guess they were very afraid we'd start burning our bras and building
>nuclear weapons in our kitchens??

Well, of course, that's always been a concern. What you do with your
bra is up to you, but we have to draw the line at building nuclear
weapons in your kitchen. After all, it might spread to other rooms
and who knows what might happen there. :-)

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------