[nycphp-talk] Embrace Dynamic PHP

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Fri Apr 25 09:37:47 EDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 09:06:54AM -0400, Jake McGraw wrote:

> Not necessarily true, secure string interpolation is coming soon:
>
> http://google-caja.googlecode.com/svn/changes/mikesamuel/string-interpolation-29-Jan-2008/trunk/src/js/com/google/caja/interp/index.html

Yuck.  Such tactics are a cop out for doing the job right in the first
place.  It adds significant overhead.  It's just another set of functions
ot achieve security, which if not used, will leave people in the same
place anyway.  Let alone, that paritcular project is just for JavaScirpt.

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/