[nycphp-talk] ColdFusion vs PHP (Ruby, Perl....)

Webmaster consult at covenantedesign.com
Fri Apr 25 14:00:58 EDT 2008

Dave,

I work with Coldfusion day-in and day-out. It is a fantastic language
that can get a lot of things done quickly. It's powerful, versatile and
has an easy-enough learning curve. Don't listen to anyone who just says
'PHP is better', or, 'If you're starting from scratch, start with PHP',
any evaluation to that degree is coming from someone who has little to
no experience with C vs. Java. (Yes originally CF was written in C, but
in much wisdom they moved to Java).

I am very well versed in CF and would be more than happy to answer any
of your questions off list David.

-Ed
Me at EdwardPrevost.info