[nycphp-talk] NYC web dev courses?

A A tonmere at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 12:17:36 EDT 2008

Hey Everyone
I'm a junior web dev and I'm starting to slow down my groove in being
self-taught. I'd be really grateful if anyone could lead me towards valuable
courses or training programs here in NYC... Mainly about PHP, MySQL, maybe
even mobile web dev, new platforms. I always have tons of questions while
teaching myself and then spend a great portion of the day looking for
answers when there could be a teacher there to answer them. I could get so
much more done and packed in the cranium if I could just find a course!

Thanks everyone!