[nycphp-talk] Columbia University Medical Center - Web DeveloperPosition

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Wed Aug 13 22:23:13 EDT 2008

All,

Please, job postings and discussion should be at the NYPHP-Jobs list, and
from recent activity, unneeded posts should be minimized because of the high
volume of traffic in general.

If a job strikes your fancy, please reply directly to the poster off-list.

Thanks,

---
Hans Zaunere / President / New York PHP
    www.nyphp.org  /  www.nyphp.com