[nycphp-talk] Turning on all warnings, error reporting, collecting debugging info ...

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Mon Aug 18 15:46:11 EDT 2008

Ben Sgro wrote:
> Right on - I use komodo IDE w/xdebug - I couldn't work without it.
> Especially developing "enterprise" level web applications.
>
> - Ben

Same applies to the dbg debugger from NuSphere. Although not open-source it
available for free use and many IDEs support it and some support both dbg and
xdebug. I use PHPEd from NuSphere and having worked with professional IDEs and
their debuggers before it really works exactly the same. Debuggers are really
time savers. Even for hobbyists like myself since it reduces the amount of
frustration quite a bit.

David