[nycphp-talk] Release: DoubleCheck - PHP Debug Script

Ben Sgro ben at projectskyline.com
Wed Aug 20 21:11:09 EDT 2008

Hello All,

So, after porting some C code to PHP for a research project, I had a
spelling mistake ($complexCamelCaseVar, heh) that caused a bug that took
me a long time to find out.

I thought, wouldn't it be great to get a list of all my variables, in
alphabetical order, with a count associated with each one?

So, I whipped up a quick script to do just that.

It hasn't been tested extensively, but it worked well for me on a few
scripts.

Feel free to use it, change it, hate it.
http://www.mr-sk.com/txt/doubleCheck.txt

- Ben