[nycphp-talk] preventing randomized session variable from changing when page is refreshed

Kristina Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Thu Aug 21 11:55:07 EDT 2008

Thanks everyone for your feedback on this.   And I will implement said
suggestions, and read up on the session_id().

I'd just like to make everyone aware that this application isn't
passing any sensitive data or concerned with credit card
processing...it merely needs to put items in the cart and persist that
until the person leaves the site...a human will then contact them after
they submit the cart to discuss the products interested in.

A lot of what I'm doing seems rather rudimentary to a lot of you, I
know, and I do appreciate your time in educating me.  I've spoken in
the past about the evils of not having enough time to do things
properly, and won't bore again on that.

I'm also sorry for top posting on whatever I top posted on, and
annoying people with "childish" posts.  I'll try to keep my postings
here from now on to an absolute minimum.

-- Kristina