[nycphp-talk] FDF support

willie klein willie at pdfsystems.com
Fri Aug 29 13:58:27 EDT 2008

Hi;

Has anyone been successful compiling php 5.2.x with FDF support for PDF
documents on linux?

I have version 6 of the FDF Toolkit for Unix from Adobe and I've tried
-with-tkfdf={path to toolkit}.  I have also followed the manual's advice
and copied the header and library to /usr/local/lib and
/usr/local/include and use -withtkfdf=/usr/local  This fails with the
message:

Checking for FDFOpen in -lFdftk... no

Configure:  error: no usable fdf library found

I'd like to try a different version of the toolkit but can't find any.

I've been searching but haven't found anything similar out there.

Thanks.

William Klein

PDF Systems, Inc.

212-967-1870