[nycphp-talk] Htaccess and php user account

Chris Shiflett shiflett at php.net
Mon Dec 1 22:15:13 EST 2008

I heard that PHP has always been notorious for sometimes not
processing requests poorly and sending back the source code for pages
to the client:

http://shiflett.org/blog/2007/sep/catching-up-and-keeping-up

It's a shame that guy's blog no longer exists. At least the TechCrunch
story still does. :-)

Chris

--
Chris Shiflett