[nycphp-talk] Dynamic Form Elements

jessica kelly jkelly at sussex.edu
Fri Feb 1 11:39:17 EST 2008

Try,

style="display:none"

Jessica

On 2/1/08, Jake McGraw <jmcgraw1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Then I'd use JavaScript to hide the optional select
> list, remove the "Applicable only for value XYZ" and detect an
> onchange event on the first select list for ...

But w/ JavaScript turned on how do I hide the select so that it no
longer occupies that space? With all elements in a row, if I set
visibility: hidden, the Submit button is off to the right where it
would be without the select hidden leaving a big gap. I want it to
shift over to the left as if there were really no select there at all.

Mike