[nycphp-talk] html 5

Peter Sawczynec ps at sun-code.com
Fri Feb 1 12:38:05 EST 2008

Yes. That is correct. My bad. But, further generally to this area. Then
I was thinking that in a more convoluted way one might yet be able to
use JS with onkeypress event captures, so that JS could still remain
valuable here. So that certain keyboard combination events could be
hooked to send focus to form elements by id. Plausible? Yes? No? Also,
Flash AS has access key attributes to maybe help meet this need too.
Peter