[nycphp-talk] Sporadic problems with forms

Mary Beth Kooper marybeth at nyc.rr.com
Fri Feb 1 13:57:47 EST 2008

I have a cmu that I have taken over.  The forms in this cmu are in frames.
Every once in a while, a 2nd update is submitted to the mysql database with
blank data fields.  I thought it might be an issue with ie, but it has now
also happened with firefox.  The users swear that they are not refreshing
the pages or hitting submit more than once.  Any clues to why this may
happen are greatly appreciated.

Mary Beth Kooper
LarryBeth Web Services Unlimited <http://www.larrybeth.com/>
Web Design, Development, Maintenance and Hosting