[nycphp-talk] JavaScript just above form in body?

Susan Shemin susan_shemin at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 23:45:11 EST 2008

Interesting discussion.  I use Dreamweaver as a code editor because of the intellisense and being able to visually see the page elements.  If you drag a div with a css class definition, the css updates automatically if it's in the document between the head tags, which I love.  I also would like to keep the css in a separate document for "neatness" sake, but then it doesn't update.

The intellisense gives php tags a bright red so I can see if an end is missing!