[nycphp-talk] javascript calling php function

Susan Shemin susan_shemin at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 16:33:17 EST 2008

I so wanted to avoid using Ajax only because my webpages are simple ones.  I've implemented Ajax on another website, and I'll just bring it over here.  Or, I'll might stay with the "you have an error" message in the status line, because the function is working -- the data from the called function does go into my database.  My users are mostly low tech, and they probably wouldn't notice the error, but I know how I react when I see "Done, with errors" at a major website!

Thanks for the responses.

Susan