[nycphp-talk] Time Card / Scheduling Open Source Package

Jake McGraw jmcgraw1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 16:38:22 EST 2008

Sounds pretty specific, how do you plan on utilizing PHP? Certainly not for
interfacing with the card reading hardware, perhaps providing a web based
system for administrators? As far as I know, the client side software should
be provided with whatever hardware has been purchased (card readers, etc)...
The server side software should be available via IBM or some other
systems/HR company.

- jake