[nycphp-talk] Why do "cool kids" choose PHP to build websites instead of Java

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Thu Jan 3 10:43:33 EST 2008

Anthony Wlodarski wrote:
> This article was funny and yet sad...

Yes me too -- but for different reasons.
I thought it was extremely immature to say
"PHP is a better language".

It is like trying to argue that a Phillips
head screwdriver is  a better screwdriver
(as was mentioned) without taking in to
account what type of screws are being used.

I thought if I put that phrase about being
a better language in the post everyone would
know there might be a good portion of ill-informed
(and childish) opinions in the article.

Judging from some responses, that was more
than a slight miscalculation on my part --
and none too smart.

So let me say, in the words of the inimitable 'agent 86',
"Sorry about that, Chief"

--

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com