[nycphp-talk] SIMPLE authentication and menu framework

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Sun Jul 6 17:13:40 EDT 2008

I'm looking for a really tiny framework for building an authenticated, dynamic
menu-driven web app.

Basically, I need to write an application that people can:

1) authenticate to
2) have a menu dynamically generated for them that gives links they can access
based on their access

I don't mind writing something like this myself, but it seems so basic that I'm
sure someone may have written something like it in the past.

I don't really want something that's majorly complex.  Something simple
designed just for this purpose.

Any suggestions?