[nycphp-talk] GUI for SOAP/WSDL

Allen Shaw ashaw at polymerdb.org
Tue Jun 3 15:48:49 EDT 2008

 > I'm looking for a GUI tool (PHP or otherwise, web-based or otherwise)
 > that will help me understand a WSDL spec without actually reading the
 > file.

Forgot to mention the ideal feature here would be for the tool to
prompt  me for the method parameters, then send the request and display
the response.  What I'm trying to accomplish is not only understanding a
given service better, but trying it here and there without having to
type a bunch of code just for a one-off trial request.

Thanks,
A.

--
Allen Shaw