[nycphp-talk] comparing arrays to build query?

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Sun Jun 8 09:27:26 EDT 2008

Kristina Anderson wrote:

> If anyone has any suggestions, thanks!
>
> -- Kristina

I'd go down the path you thought about. I find doing things in code often
easier and less complex than crafting some tricked out SQL. SQL may be faster
than code, but that is just my guess. If it is that shortly before deploying
I'd stick with something that works and that you understand. You do not have
the time left to try things and evaluate the one approach over the other over
time. And if you know what is happening then it is much easier to troubleshoot
and potentially optimize later. I rather work with code that I trust, even if
it is not the best solution on the planet.

David