[nycphp-talk] comparing arrays to build query?

Kristina Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Sun Jun 8 09:44:57 EDT 2008

David -- exactly.  With the deadlines I face and pressure from clients
to "get things done now", it's unfortunate that I rarely have time to
do anything the "best way possible"...there's always a better way to do
it but the client won't wait while I sit there and toy with it for
another week.  This pressure leads me to have to hack things together
any way I can find that works effectively, and also leads me, when I
start feeling extreme time pressure, to post questions on occasion that
I should have and often do figure out are easy and simple and I
shouldn't have posted (luckily I think this is not one of those silly
ones).

I would dearly love to modify the database structure as the previous
replier suggested, but doing that at a late stage of the game always
leads to consequences of some sort.

I'm thinking we should start a thread about work/life balance on here :)
I'd do it except I won't have a day off until next Sunday!

-- Kristina