[nycphp-talk] Setting up outgoing mail using Linux

PaulCheung paulcheung at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jun 11 12:49:08 EDT 2008

I have asked my provider and they replied that some of their FAQs are out of
date and/or are no longer supported and that Level1 support would be happy
to help but they are not trained in scripting languages. I have already
asked if there were any special requirements and was told I had to upgrade
my package from Business to Business-Pro which I did. They further suggested
that I find a working Linux example, copy it and then implement it, as my
new hosting package will support it.

If there are any other 1and1 users who are successfully sending out Linux
emails, I would be most grateful if you would be so kind as to let me have a
copy of the coding.

Paul