[nycphp-talk] Re: [nycphp-jobs] I am seeking job on PHP MySQL Web Development in NY

Kristina Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Thu Mar 6 14:36:05 EST 2008

Or, he could end up building something that doesn't work right, take
80% of the budget, and leave me to reengineer it for the crumbs in the
budget that are left....?

<PET PEEVE ALERT>!

> on 2008-03-06 13:55 Kristina Anderson said the following:
> > Hiring the outsourcing programmers with the cheap rates and the
> > poorish skills in English may be leading to coding errors and redo
of
> > website ?
> >
> > :0)
>
> It's too much to ask people to READ things, much less to write well
any
> more.
> Nobody remembers Emily Postnews:
> > Q: I cant spell worth a dam. I hope your going too tell me what to
do?

> > A: Don't worry about how your articles look. Remember it's the
message that counts, not the way it's presented. Ignore the fact that
sloppy spelling in a purely written forum sends out the same silent
messages that soiled clothing would when addressing an audience.