[nycphp-talk] Re: [nycphp-jobs] I am seeking job on PHP MySQL Web Development in NY

Tim Sailer sailer at bnl.gov
Thu Mar 6 14:48:58 EST 2008

On Thu, Mar 06, 2008 at 11:36:05AM -0800, Kristina Anderson wrote:
> Or, he could end up building something that doesn't work right, take
> 80% of the budget, and leave me to reengineer it for the crumbs in the
> budget that are left....?

/me yearns for the days where Information Engineering was actually a
practised and respected discipline! ERDs, Data Definitions, Data
Flow Diagrams... Yourdon was my hero!

Clearly defined specs, phases, payment based on the passing of the
predefined unit testing... final payment after documentation is
finished and delivered. Those days are gone forever...

Tim