[nycphp-talk] safari and sessions?

Brent Baisley brenttech at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 15:48:15 EDT 2008

My first thought is that perhaps users are coming to your site with
Private Browsing turned on. Sessions and cookie would then not be
maintained across sessions. Although this should not be a problem as
long as you are creating a new session/cookie after the user logs in.
If Safari is working for you, I tend to think it would be an extra
setting that is enabled. This should be easy enough to test though.

I use Safari on both Mac and Windows and never had a problem with
shopping carts on the big etailers.

Brent