[nycphp-talk] Re: Apache Proxy restart error

Joe Leo joeleo724 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:20:27 EDT 2008

Hi All, Any linux/Apache guru's that can help me with problem below?
I need to be able to get a mod-proxy working.

Some additional info:
The error problem reported in my last email only happens when I enter the
following config statements in my apache Vhost setting in my conf file.

ProxyPass /projects/dc http://h111.MyDomain <http://h111.mydomain/>
ProxyPassReverse /projects/dc http://h111.MyDomain <http://h111.mydomain/>

If I remove or uncomment the above statement apache restarts fine and works
fine. I can load my site and everything seems to work.

What I'm aiming to do is have my proxy service web request to other servers
via the proxy. But, I need to get pass the problem.
I'd be willing to pay someone for help with this.

Joe