[nycphp-talk] CMS - Estimating Hours

Kristina Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Fri Mar 28 17:10:14 EDT 2008

Bev --

Absolutely, especially if you have to answer to both an employer AND
the client as to the agreed upon amount of time, make sure that you are
really comfortable with the timeline you agree to.

Also, if you have any programming questions, put them out there now
rather than later so that you can educate yourself and be able to back
up your employer's request to justify why it will take the amount of
time it will take.

Good luck!  You will learn a lot doing this and have fun too :)

Kristina