[nycphp-talk] Passing JAVASCRIPT variables to PHP

Tom Melendez tom at supertom.com
Sun Mar 30 16:49:28 EDT 2008

Hi Paul,

Please slow down and provide us with some more information.

1.  What is the problem?  Meaning, what is the end result?
Application doesn't work?  Which parts?  Explain the flow of the part
that doesn't work
2. Sounds like you might be moving this application from somewhere
else.  What is different about the architecture of each.  A phpinfo on
each server would go a long way in determining this.
3. Have you narrowed it down to a piece of code?  Can you share that
code with us?

Thanks,

Tom
http://www.liphp.org